“You are the one preparing the soil by your openness, your willingness, your joyful-giving attitude, and, above all, your heart and your being intentioned toward God.”
– John-Roger, DSS
1. Envision what you want or what you want more of in your life. See it clearly, see the details, see yourself carrying it out or living it. It can be a material item or something nonmaterial, such as a relationship, better health, etc.
2. You can seed for as many things as you want. However, if you are new to this, we recommend that you start with one area, so you can hold that focus and see it working.
3. Check your inner levels to make sure there is no doubt or second-guessing yourself.
This is very important because seeding can work as powerfully to reinforce your doubts as it can to validate your faith. We recommend that you tell no one about what you are seeding for. After you have received it, then you can decide whether you want to tell anyone.
4. When you see it clearly, put it in the Light for the highest good and make your claim. This claiming is the most important part and is the essence of seeding. It is beautifully summed up by Jesus the Christ when he said, “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24 NIV).
5. Now you are ready to seed by giving money to the source of your spiritual teachings. This will be the Church of the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness if you are a student of the Traveler’s teachings, including being a minister or initiate. The money will generally be 10 percent of what you envision coming in (a tenfold return). But if you can handle the envisioning of it, maybe your return, now or in the future, can be a hundredfold or even a thousandfold. If you are seeding for something nonmaterial, we suggest you go within to find the dollar amount that represents a seed to you.
6. The final thing is that you give joyfully and with an attitude of gratitude for the blessings that are already in your life. God is the source of your supply, and so you let go of any concerns about how you are going to get what you have seeded for. That is in God’s hands, and God will bring it forward for you in his own timing and in his own way.